|Calls Ran 2011||Calls Ran 2012|
NORTHEAST AMBULANCE & FIRE
The Northeast Ambulance and Fire Protection District is seeking qualified applicants for the position of full
time paramedic-firefighter and part-time paramedic. Northeast Ambulance & Fire Protection District is
located in North St. Louis County and is a progressive department. We are seeking paramedics that are
capable of functioning at a high level in a high call volume area. Interested applicants please apply via
mail with resume no later than Monday, October 1, 2012.
Paramedic/Firefighter Requirements: The following documentation must be submitted with resume to
be considered for a position.
1. Copy of State Drivers License
2. Copy of current Paramedic State of Missouri and/or National Registry licensure.
3. Copies of current Health Care Provider CPR Certification, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric
Life Support Certifications.
4. Copy of International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) or Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)-
5. NIMS 100 & 700
6. Registration with the Family Care Safety Registry: www.dhss.mo.gov/fcsr
7. Copy of police record check from St. Louis City/County & state of residency
8. St. Louis County Certification Firefighter I & II (full time requirement)
Please remit resume to:
Northeast Ambulance & Fire Protection District
Attn: Linda Love-Tolbert, Office Administrator/HR
7100 Natural Bridge Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63121